Tropical Liquor Free Download

Discussion in 'Action Games' started by Admin, Mar 12, 2018.

rút gọn link kiếm tiền

Lượt xem: 159

1. Admin

Admin Guest

Tropical Liquor Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Tropical Liquor is a color-matching game.

[​IMG]

Tropical Liquor PC Game Overview:

Tropical Liquor is developed by Tentacle Games and published by Sekai Project. It was released in Mar 9, 2018.

Welcome to Tropical Island.

“But onii-chan, you’re just some part-time bum, aren’t you? On top of that, your age equals the years you’ve never had a girlfriend, right?”

The player (that’s you!) is a part-timer who lives an uneventful, boring life.

One day, you win the prize draw at the shopping district. The prize: a trip to an island in the south — you decide to take a 30-day vacation.

“I… want to make this a nice vacation…! I want to change myself in this trip!”

[​IMG]

You decide to grow out of your dull, boring life and get a girlfriend.

“To get a girlfriend, you have to first get close with a girl! If you don’t create a bond with one, then nothing will ever happen!”

On your vacation, you meet all sorts of girls, each of whom has something troubling them. You can talk with them, share a drink with them, and go on a date with them.

“Let’s make this a nice vacation.”

In this vacation, will you finally come out of your shell, and manage to make a girlfriend?

[​IMG]

How To Install Tropical Liquor Free Download:

NOTE: This is Adult version.

1. Free Download Tropical Liquor PC Game Here:

(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)

Link MegaUp.net:
    Download HERE

Link Mega.co.nz:
    Download HERE

Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
    Download HERE

Link TusFiles:
    Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
    Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
    Download HERE

Link Uploaded:
    Download HERE

Link Google Drive:
    Download HERE

(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )

2. Extract.
    3. Don’t need Crack Tropical Liquor.
    4. Play game.
    5. Have fun ^^.

(If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me on Tag CONTACT ME)
    (If download links are broken, you should request Re-upload on Tag GAME REQUEST)

Video Tutorial Install Tropical Liquor Free Download on PC:

Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb

System Requirement for Tropical Liquor Free Download:

Minimum:

• Processor: Core 2 Duo
    • Memory: 2048 MB RAM
    • Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Storage: 3 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectSound

The post Tropical Liquor Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

2. DOWNLOAD FULL FREE HERE
    download now
    LINK TORRENT OR LINK MEDIAFIRE.COM