The Spectrum Retreat Free Download

Discussion in 'Action Games' started by Admin, Jul 13, 2018.

rút gọn link kiếm tiền

Lượt xem: 15

1. Admin

Admin Guest

The Spectrum Retreat Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. The Spectrum Retreat is a challenging, first-person puzzle game.

[​IMG]

The Spectrum Retreat PC Game Overview:

The Spectrum Retreat is developed by Dan Smith Studios and published by Ripstone. It was released in 13 Jul, 2018.

Check-in to The Spectrum Retreat for a stay you won’t forget. Manipulate your way to the truth in this captivating narrative-driven puzzler.

The Spectrum Retreat is a challenging, first-person puzzle game set in the near future. You awake at The Penrose hotel, a peaceful yet unsettling refuge from the outside world. As a valued guest, your existence is embedded into the corridors and guest rooms of The Penrose.

[​IMG]

Exploration of the striking art-deco hotel will begin to uncover the mysteries of both The Penrose and the uncertainties surrounding your current stay. Your desire to unearth the truth is obstructed by an array of colour coded puzzles, mind-bending physics challenges and the growing fear of exposing your true intentions.

[​IMG]

How To Install The Spectrum Retreat Free Download:

1. Free Download The Spectrum Retreat PC Game Here:

(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb

Link The Spectrum Retreat-PLAZA TORRENT:
    Download The Spectrum Retreat-PLAZA Torrent Link

Link MegaUp.net:
    Download HERE

Link Mega.co.nz:
    Download HERE

Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
    Download HERE

Link TusFiles:
    Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
    Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
    Download HERE

Link Uploaded:
    Download HERE

Link Google Drive:
    Download HERE

(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )

2. Install.
    3. Crack The Spectrum Retreat (See Tutorial Video below if you don’t know).
    4. Play game.
    5. Have fun ^^.

(If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me on Tag CONTACT ME)
    (If download links are broken, you should request Re-upload on Tag GAME REQUEST)

Video Tutorial Install The Spectrum Retreat Free Download on PC:

Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)

System Requirement for The Spectrum Retreat Free Download:

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.5 GHz or Intel Core i3 or higher
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti or higher
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 8 GB available space

Recommended:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: AMD FX-8350 or Intel Core i5 or higher
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 570 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 or higher
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 8 GB available space

The post The Spectrum Retreat Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

2. DOWNLOAD FULL FREE HERE
    download now
    LINK TORRENT OR LINK MEDIAFIRE.COM