SquareWorld Free Download

Discussion in 'Action Games' started by Admin, Jun 14, 2018.

rút gọn link kiếm tiền

Lượt xem: 12

1. Admin

Admin Guest

SquareWorld Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. SquareWorld a sandbox game like SquareWorld has many more features.

[​IMG]

SquareWorld PC Game Overview:

SquareWorld is developed and published by SnowEagle Entertainment. It was released in 7 Jun, 2018.

Nothing should stop your imagination, so there are over 200 blocks to build with, and this is just an alpha release! Most blocks can be chiseled and shaped in dozens of ways too. What to do with all the buildings? Let villager move in and establish an empire!

A planet is not enough? Well, luckily there are 100 additional planets to explore! Each randomly generated, no one looks the same. Some have villages, some epic dungeons, lava oceans, giant caves or purple alien worlds. There is always something to explore!

[​IMG]

With friends everything becomes even funnier. Just input the name of your buddy and you can join his world, no server, no work.

But a sandbox game like SquareWorld has many more features. Let me point out my favorites!

Ever wanted level 10 on your gold-silver bow with a mithril string and a cactus on it? No? Well, with the free, customizable forging system you can use whatever material you want!

Furthermore, there are paintings to collect, bosses to slain, music to play (that’s important!), precious ores to mine, dungeons to loot, villager to trade with, plants and trees to grow and a high tech airship to craft (out of leather, steel and wood. Trust me, it flies!)

[​IMG]

How To Install SquareWorld Free Download:

1. Free Download SquareWorld PC Game Here:

(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)

Link SquareWorld TORRENT:
    Download SquareWorld Torrent Link

Link MegaUp.net:
    Download HERE

Link Mega.co.nz:
    Download HERE

Link Openload.co:
    Download HERE

Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
    Download HERE

Link TusFiles:
    Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
    Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
    Download HERE

Link Uploaded:
    Download HERE

Link Google Drive:
    Download HERE

(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb

2. Extract.
    3. Don’t need Crack SquareWorld.
    4. Play game.
    5. Have fun ^^.

(If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me on Tag CONTACT ME)
    (If download links are broken, you should request Re-upload on Tag GAME REQUEST)

Video Tutorial Install SquareWorld Free Download on PC:

Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)

System Requirement for SquareWorld Free Download:

Minimum:

• Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 512 MB VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 100 MB available space

Recommended:

• Processor: Quad Core 2GHz+
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 1024 MB VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 300 MB available space

The post SquareWorld Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

2. DOWNLOAD FULL FREE HERE
    download now
    LINK TORRENT OR LINK MEDIAFIRE.COM