Danger Zone 2 Free Download

Discussion in 'Action Games' started by Admin, Jul 13, 2018.

rút gọn link kiếm tiền

Lượt xem: 12

1. Admin

Admin Guest

Danger Zone 2 Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Danger Zone 2 A high speed driving game featuring speed, boost, traffic and crashes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb

[​IMG]

Danger Zone 2 PC Game Overview:

Danger Zone 2 is developed and published by Three Fields Entertainment. It was released in 12 Jul, 2018.

Danger Zone 2 takes the crash testing action out of the Test Area and onto real public roads.

A high speed driving game featuring speed, traffic and crashes, Danger Zone 2 lets players

loose onto the Freeways of the USA, the Motorways of the UK and the Autovias of Spain.

Using advanced real world physics and the power of Unreal Engine, Danger Zone 2 lets

players ‘crash for cash’ and compete against each other to cause the most chaos on the

[​IMG]

road.

Drive at high speed on real life roads crowded with everyday traffic

Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jacknife as many vehicles as possible

Create chaos across 26 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots set in 17

unique locations around the world

8 vehicles to drive and smash including Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi,

Euro Truck and Formula One car.

Objective Based Gameplay – Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.

[​IMG]

How To Install Danger Zone 2 Free Download:

1. Free Download Danger Zone 2 PC Game Here:

(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)

Link Danger Zone 2-CODEX TORRENT:
    Download Danger Zone 2-CODEX Torrent Link

Link MegaUp.net:
    Part 1Part 2

Link Mega.co.nz:
    Part 1Part 2

Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
    Uploading…

Link TusFiles:
    Uploading…

Link Rapidgator:
    Part 1Part 2

Link Uptobox:
    Part 1Part 2

Link Uploaded:
    Part 1Part 2

Link Google Drive:
    Part 1Part 2

(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )

2. Install.
    3. Crack Danger Zone 2 (See Tutorial Video below if you don’t know).
    4. Play game.
    5. Have fun ^^.

(If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me on Tag CONTACT ME)
    (If download links are broken, you should request Re-upload on Tag GAME REQUEST)

Video Tutorial Install Danger Zone 2 Free Download on PC:

Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)

System Requirement for Danger Zone 2 Free Download:

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel i5 3.2GHz / AMD FX 8350
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: nVidia GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R7 265
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 12 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Supports game controller, mouse and keyboard and Cloud Saves

Recommended:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel i7 3.5GHz / AMD FX 9590
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GTX970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 12 GB available space

The post Danger Zone 2 Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

2. DOWNLOAD FULL FREE HERE
    download now
    LINK TORRENT OR LINK MEDIAFIRE.COM