Blind Free Download

Discussion in 'Action Games' started by Admin, Oct 10, 2018.

rút gọn link kiếm tiền

Lượt xem: 25

1. Admin

Admin Guest

Blind Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Blind an unfamiliar world in virtual reality using echolocation, where sounds become images.

[​IMG]

Blind PC Game Overview:

Blind is developed by Tiny Bull Studios and published by Fellow Traveller. It was released in 18 Sep, 2018.

Blind is a narrative-driven psychological thriller for virtual reality where the player is blind and must explore their surroundings using echolocation.

Waking up in a strange room with little memory of how she came to be there, a young woman makes the shocking discovery she has lost her sense of sight. Goaded by the sinister and twisted Warden, she must explore a perverse and frightening mansion using sound alone. By sending out soundwaves with a cane, the outlines of objects are briefly revealed, enabling the player to navigate the mansion, solve puzzles and uncover the mystery of what is happening to her.

[​IMG]

As she gets closer and closer to the truth, however, she will be forced to confront her worst enemy–that which she does not, or will not see.

Born out of the Global Game Jam in 2014, which had the theme of “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are”, the Blind team won the Best Game award at the Turin (Italy) jam site with their entry Come to See My House. The team then began work on a full game based on this initial concept.

Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Blind will be launching September 18, 2018.

[​IMG]

How To Install Blind Free Download:

1. Free Download Blind PC Game Here:

(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)

Link Blind TORRENT:
    Download Blind Torrent Link

Link MegaUp.net:
    Download HERE

Link Mega.co.nz:
    Download HERE

Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
    Download HERE

Link TusFiles:
    Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
    Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
    Download HERE

Link Uploaded:
    Download HERE

Link Google Drive:
    Download HERE

(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )

2. Install.
    3. Crack Blind (See Tutorial Video below if you don’t know).
    4. Play game.
    5. Have fun ^^.

(If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me on Tag CONTACT ME)
    (If download links are broken, you should request Re-upload on Tag GAME REQUEST)

Video Tutorial Install Blind Free Download on PC:

Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)

System Requirement for Blind Free Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel i3-6100/AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
    • Storage: 3 GB available space

Recommended:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel i5-4590/AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
    • Storage: 3 GB available space

The post Blind Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

2. DOWNLOAD FULL FREE HERE
    download now
    LINK TORRENT OR LINK MEDIAFIRE.COM