Ben and Ed Blood Party Free Download

Discussion in 'Action Games' started by Admin, Feb 14, 2018.

rút gọn link kiếm tiền

Lượt xem: 153

1. Admin

Admin Guest

Ben and Ed – Blood Party Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Ben and Ed – Blood Party is a silly and gory 3d Platformer.

[​IMG]

Ben and Ed – Blood Party PC Game Overview:

Ben and Ed – Blood Party is developed and published by Sluggerfly. It was released in 14 Feb, 2018.

Ben and Ed – Blood Party is a silly and gory 3d Platformer. Play alone or together online and survive deadly obstacle courses. Customize your zombie, create your own levels and upload them via Steam-Workshop.

Play as a zombie

Use the advantages of your rotten body! Lose limbs, throw your head, be transformed into a meat block, dance and more…

Multiplayer

Play with up to 4 people. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together.

[​IMG]

Level Editor

Build your own levels with the integrated level editor. Create a course, place traps and make life hell for those who try to complete it.

Zombie Editor

Customize your zombie. Make him or her beautiful. We have sandals!

Steam Workshop

Upload your levels to Steam Workshop and let the world die in it, or download countless levels made by other players.

[​IMG]

How To Install Ben and Ed – Blood Party Free Download:

1. Free Download Ben and Ed – Blood Party PC Game Here:

(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)

Link MegaUp.net:
    Download HERE

Link Mega.co.nz:
    Download HERE

Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
    Download HERE

Link TusFiles:
    Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
    Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
    Download HERE

Link Uploaded:
    Download HERE

Link Google Drive:
    Download HERE

(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )

2. Install.
    3. Crack Ben and Ed – Blood Party.
    4. Play game.
    5. Have fun ^^.

(If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me on Tag CONTACT ME)
    (If download links are broken, you should request Re-upload on Tag GAME REQUEST)

Video Tutorial Install Ben and Ed – Blood Party Free Download on PC:

Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb

System Requirement for Ben and Ed – Blood Party Free Download:

Minimum:

• Processor: Intel CPU Core i3
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 3 GB available space

Recommended:

• Processor: Intel CPU Core i7
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 3 GB available space

The post Ben and Ed Blood Party Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

2. DOWNLOAD FULL FREE HERE
    download now
    LINK TORRENT OR LINK MEDIAFIRE.COM